Diaphragm Sealed Pressure Gauge
Best utilizing our resources & facilities, we are offering diaphragm -sealed pressure gauge that is widely appreciated as they comply with international standards of quality. Diaphragm sealed pressure gauge is precisely designed by experts to withstand the hazardous effects of aggressive, abrasive, heterogeneous, corrosive, highly viscous and crystalizing media (gaseous & liquid) These are available in 63 (compact sealed), 100mm, 150mm sizes.
Renowned for functional, this guage finds wide applications in :
- Electric Power Plants
- Water and Sewage treatment plants
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing
Standard feature of the product are as follows:
- Accuracy : +/- 1% of fsd.
- Wetted Parts: Stainless Steel
- Case and Bazel (IP-65): S.S 304 Crimp Type, Snap action bayonet type.
- Ranges: Vacuum, 0.6 to 250kg /CM square
- Size 63mm (compact sealed), 100mm and 150mm
- Mounting: Stem, panel and Surface
All Dimensions are for reference only, and are subject to change without prior notice. Sizes and types other than featured above are available on request.