Glycerin Filled Pressure Gauge
We are renowned manufacturers and exporters of qualitative range of glycerin -filled pressure gauge. Widely demanded, these pressure gauge are ideal for dampening the effect pulsation and vibration. The gauge has a stainless steel case which is filled with glycerin to offer protection against harsh environments. It also enhances the integrity as well as reliability of measuring system for long periods under extreme operating condition.
The gauge find application in :
- Marine Engines
- Air Compressor
- Hydraulic Presses
- Industrial Power Plants
- Pipelines and Transmission
Standard feature of the product are as follows:
- Ranges: Pressure up to 1400kg /cm, Vacuum Compound Ranges
- Size 63mm, 100mm & 150mm
- Accuracy : +2% / 1% of full scale
- Case & Bazel (IP-65): S.S 304 Crimp Type, Snap action bayonet type.
- Wetted Parts: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Direct the bottom entry, direct with the black entry flush panel with back entry (Three panel, Bracket) Surface with bottom entry.
All Dimensions are for reference only, and are subject to change without prior notice. Sizes and types other than featured above are available on request.